We discuss buying great real estate deals a lot, and that is important. However, the flip side is that there are great advantages of selling to investors. Here are some of the advantages of selling to investors:
- Investors often pay cash. This gives you more certainty about closing. Those who rely on mortgage loans always run the risk of not closing, even if they have been pre-approved.
- Because investors often pay cash, they can offer a seller a much quicker closing. Some of the hurdles in closing are eliminated. Investor purchases do not always have to go through inspections, appraisals, and other steps that draw out the closing process.
- Investors often purchase homes in “as-is” condition. This allows sellers to avoid paying for expensive repairs or property “clean-ups” that other buyers might request to be completed. This also means that if your home has some outdated features, it may not be a deal breaker for investors, even though it could be for individuals looking for a new residence.
- Selling to an investor can help reduce the amount of negotiations. Often investors will not take the time to haggle. If you want to sell your home quickly and efficiently, selling to an investor is a great option.
- Perhaps one of the most attractive advantages of selling to investors is that they are often flexible in payment arrangements. Some will take over your mortgage, which is always helpful if you are underwater in your loan.
There are many advantages of selling to investors when you have a piece of real estate to sell. You should always make sure to weigh your options. If you would like more information or have questions about selling to investor, we would love to speak with you at any time! Just check out our website or contact us at 281.913.5985.